An intense 5 days programme to give participants an understanding of managerial talents and skills involved in Aviation Leadership. The programme will give participants a clear overview of the challenges, requirements and strategy required to ensure effective leadership in the dynamic aviation industry.
5 Days – (30 Hours of Instruction)
On Site and Off Site (UAE and GCC)
• Good English Skills
• Aviation experience
• The course will examine Aviation (Airport-Airline-related sectors) management functions;
• Identify managerial talents and skills required to manage evolving aviation organisations;
• Develop skills to successfully manage resources to achieve optimum results.
• Analyze impending challenges to help participants acquire a comprehensive understanding of the subject for better application and enhance their abilities to assume higher responsibilities.
Who Should Attend
- Senior Aviation Executives, Managers at all levels of various disciplines in airline, airport, aerospace and air space management sectors,
- Aviation Business Developers
- Aviation Business Partners
- Air Traffic Controllers
- Aviation related business executives and aviation enthusiasts