The course will examine and analyze various issues and challenges in airport and airline unique business, and how to professionally manage the resources inputs. The course would help the participants to create a road map for their airports, airlines and its partners to manage its resources to achieve optimum results, in a fast changing business world.
5 Days – (30 Hours of Instruction)
On Site and Off Site (UAE and GCC)
For participants from aviation-related/non-aviation sector, it would be an opportunity to understand the airport/airline business strategies so that they would be able to effectively contribute to gain mutual benefits out of aviation business. Intensive applied-learning orientation directed to promoting self-directed working for direct implementation of new found knowledge.
Who Should Attend
- Regulatory Authorities
- Airline Executives at all levels in various Disciplines
- Airport Executives at all levels in various Disciplines
- General Aviation Executives
- Aviation Industry Executives, Aviation Business Developers/Executives,
Executives from aviation- related and Hospitality Sectors
- General: Executives from any Sector