The course will provide an exclusive and in depth review of the fundamental rules, regulations and legal framework that govern the Aviation business, so as to provide a comprehensive understanding of air law instruments.
3 Days – (18 Hours of Instruction)
On Site and Off Site (UAE and GCC)
• Good English Skills
• Basic understanding of the aviation industry
By the end of the participants will be able to:
• Acquire an in-depth understanding on international conventions and protocols that govern the aviation business, regulatory regimes, liability regimes.
• Get an overview of air transport dynamics, the bilateral process to obtain traffic rights, airline cooperative marketing & commercial activities.
Who Should Attend
- Airport, Airline, Aviation-related industry executives
- Regulatory Authorities
- Executives in the Legal Departments of Aviation/non-aviation Sectors
- Practicing Lawyers
- Aviation enthusiasts in need of a comprehensive understanding of air law instruments