The international English language testing system (IELTS) is the world’s most popular high stakes English language test, accepted for study, work and migration. IELTS is designed to assess the four English language skills – listening, reading, writing, and speaking, which you will be using if you plan to study, work, or live abroad.
IELTS offers a choice of two versions: IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training.Both versions comprise four separate parts that assess each of the four language skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking.Your choice of either version depends on the organisation you are applying to and your plans for the future.
WHO ACCEPTS IELTS?
Over 9000 organisations in more than 135 countries have listed their IELTS requirements with us here, making it easy for you to see where your IELTS result can take you.
2. AVAILABLE. up to 48 test dates per year at over 900 test locations worldwide.
3. FAIR. the test that gives you a better chance to do your best. Take your speaking test one-to-one with an examiner. No computers, no interruptions.
4. FAST. total IELTS test time is under 3 hours and you get your IELTS results after just 13 days.
6. RESPECTED. IELTS is co-owned and was co created by a global partnership of education and language experts: British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment.
7. INTERNATIONAL. IELTS accepts British and American spellings and includes questions that are fair to everyone.
Click here and complete the 6 easy steps in booking your IELTS Test. You can pay your test fee using your PAYPAL Account or still register online and pay your test fee within three working days at our office.
REGISTER IN OUR OFFICE
You can visit our office in Al Ain at the address below and we can fully assist you with your exam registration.
Edgewater Middle East LLC
Villa-08, Opp. Al Ain American School
Asharej (Dist.), Al Ain, Abu Dhabi U.A.E.
Phone: +971 3 761 0015 Fax: +971 3 761 0410
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR REGISTRATION
You can either use your emirates ID or passport. Just make sure that your ID document is valid and will be available on the test day.
When you book online you will receive an automated confirmation about your booking and a link to the 30 hrs. free access online. We will also send an email containing all your details 1 week before the test.
If you wish to transfer to another test date, you have to do it 5 weeks before the test and pay AED 240 for the admin fee. Please call the office for assistance.
Click here to know more about our free preparation activities.
COUNTDOWN TO IELTS
You will learn important IELTS strategies and skills for success, understand how you will be scored, practice with sample materials and review study notes & take quizzes, too! Click here to book your test now and register for one of Countdown to IELTS free courses.
We will also send an SMS of your results if you wish to and it’s free of charge.
You can collect your Test Report Form (TRF) at Edgewater Al Ain office when your results are released. You need to bring the form of identity you used to register for the test in order to pick up your TRF.
DO YOU WANT TO SEND ANOTHER COPY OF YOUR TRF?
We can help you send another copy of your TRF to your chosen institution. If the Receiving Institution accepts electronic submission of scores then that can be arranged through the IDP IELTS office at no charge. If the TRF is to be sent through courier , the candidate must pay the corresponding courier fee of AED 60 (within UAE) or AED 100 (outside UAE)
ENQUIRY ON RESULTS
To be fair to all test takers, if you are not happy with your result you can apply for an Enquiry on Results (EOR) within six weeks of the test date. You must pay an enquiry fee of AED 550, which is fully refunded if your band score changes. The EOR will be processed within 6 to 8 weeks. For more information, please contact one of our IELTS staff.
- Registration will start at 7:45 AM
- Bring the ID you used for registration, this is either your passport or your emirates ID
- Mobile phones, watches and other electronic devices are not allowed inside the test room. You may leave them in the baggage counter
- Bring a clear bottle of water, label removed during the test
- Pen, pencil, eraser and sharpener will be provided
- Toilet breaks are only allowed during the reading and writing test but not on the last 10 minutes of each test
- Food are not allowed in the test room
- Be familiarized with the venue of the test before the test day to avoid being late
- Come prepared for the test, know how the IELTS works
- Don’t forget to bring your desk label before you leave the test venue for future reference